Sign up for tips and inspiration for living a balanced, healthy life.

619 SW 152nd Street, Burien, WA 98166 call us: 206-242-0998


The Cancer-Free Lifestyle


Since there is not currently a cure for cancer it is easy to become frightened or hopeless in regards to this devastating disease.  But the field of Epigenetics has some exciting news for us!  Researchers are estimating that only 3% of what determines which of our genes are expressed come from genetics alone.  The other 97% is what our cells get exposed to, the environment we create for them.  This means we have more control over cancer prevention than we originally thought.

When time allows, set aside time to watch our October 2014 Wellness Workshop about The Cancer-Free Lifestyle.  Listen to chiropractor and two-time cancer survivor, Dr. Genie Markwell, talk about ways you can practically and easily decrease your cancer risk.  Let’s work together to strengthen our defenses against this disease.  Let’s pursue the cancer-free lifestyle.


[pb_vidembed title=”The Cancer-Free Lifestyle” caption=”Cancer survivor, Dr. Genie Markwell, shares tips for the cancer-free lifestyle” url=”” type=”yt” w=”480″ h=”385″]




Leave a Reply

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!